I have some of the best conversations with Abby at night when she's going to bed. This is what we discussed last night. :)
Me: Aunt Heather is my sister
Abby: No, she's not your sister anymore!
Me: Why?
Abby: Because you are my Mommy now.
Me: She is still my sister, just like Blake is your brother and will always be your brother. Even when you become a Mommy.
Abby: *sighs really loudly* I want a sister, I don't want a brother.
Me: *laughing* Well, too bad, you get a brother and he loves you so much.
Abby: I know, you can be my sister now instead of my Mommy!
Me: OK, but who will take care of us.
Abby: Hmm, guess we'll just have to take care of ourselves....and Blake, we have to take care of him to because he's to small and doesn't know what he's doing.
Fall It List: The Rugby Polo
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment